Resource to Support ESE Model System Rubric for Specialized Instructional Support Personnel (SISP): Implementation for Occupational and Physical Therapists
Lawrence E. Venis
|Head Athletic Training at Boston University’s Student Health Service, Athletic Training Services|
|Occupational Therapy Practice Leader for the Comprehensive Rehabilitation Program at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston, MA|
Madelyn E. O’Reilly
|Ms O’Reilly is an Adjunct Faculty member at North Shore Community College’s (NSCC) Occupational Therapy Assistant Program and an independent OT evaluator for several agencies across the state performing functional assessments and making recommendations for personal care assistance services for clients across the life span.|
R Mark Laursen
|Director of the Athletic Training Services and Clinical Associate Professor of Athletic Training at BU's College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College|
Also, MAOT is offering three options for a company to reach conference attendees; Exhibit Hall Display, Literature Table and Conference Sponsorship.Please see the link below to view information outlining these options in detail.
Please See 2014 MAOT Conference Exhibitor Information
Exhibitor Package! - View
- MGH Institute of Health Professions – Bronze Sponsor
- enesis Rehabilitation – Silver Sponsor
- Adaptive Driving Program
- Alternative Care Providers
- AOTA, Inc.
- Beacon Health Care Products, LLC
- Carroll Center for the Blind
- Hanger Clinic
- Hartford Healthcare Rehabilitation Network
- Home Modification Loan Program
- Hudson Seating & Mobility
- Image Sports, Inc.
- Kerala Ayurveda Academy
- MAOT, Inc.
- Natalie Company & Safety Care
- OTvest, LLC
- Partners Healthcare at Home and Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
- Perkins Braille & Talking Book Library
- Quality Rehab Services
- Restorative Care of America
- Salem State University
- Splinting Solutions, LLC
- Therapists Unlimited (Career Staff)
- Therapro, Inc.
- Tufts University