Berkshire Hand to Shoulder Center, LLC.
Optimum opportunity for a motivated Certified Hand Therapist to join our team working in fast-paced, fully collaborative physician-owned practice alongside a board-certified hand surgeon. We are seeking a reliable CHT with good communication skills for 32-36 hours/week. For the right candidate, we will consider newly certified or experienced. Proficiency in orthotic fabrication is a plus. Part-time or per diem status is available. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
This practice is located in the Berkshires of Massachusetts, home to world class music, theatre, dance and many cultural attractions, including museums and the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health. The clinic entrance is steps away from Kennedy Park, a county park that includes 15 miles of groomed trails. Our philosophy emphasizes personalized evidence-based practices in a compassionate and caring environment.
· Develop and implement hand therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
· Work directly with patients to achieve maximum functional recovery
· Evaluate the effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
· Record and document patient care services
· Serve as an advocate for each patient, and as needed join the physician appointment to provide an Interdisciplinary approach
· Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded, value-based care
· Maintain productivity requirements. (example: 10-12 patients per day), and walk in's as needed
· fabricating custom orthoses, dispensing DME as needed
· Previous experience in hand therapy, rehabilitation, or another related field
· Ability to handle physical workload
· Certification in Hand Therapy
· Ability to build rapport with patients
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong leadership qualities
Email and Phone